Update your company profile
The company profile contains important information about your company, including your business logo, contact information, tax information, networking preferences, and more. We pull most of the information in your profile from your online banking profile, but you can edit some of it in Key CashFlow.
Note: Updating your company profile in Key CashFlow won't update your online banking profile
Edit the company profile
- Select the gear icon
- Select Profile under Your Company
- Select the Edit icon in the top, right corner of the screen
- Select the Edit button under Display Name
- Update the available fields
- Select Save
The fields you can edit in Key CashFlow are:
- Industry (required)
- Business type (required)
- Purpose of Use (required, though some accounts will not see this option)
- Number of Employees
If you need to edit another part of your company profile, edit your online banking profile, which will update your company profile in Key CashFlow.