How to schedule an onboarding appointment
Need help getting started? Schedule an onboarding appointment with a Key CashFlow specialist.
|Your Accounting Software|
|QuickBooks||Select the version of QuickBooks to schedule your onboarding appointment:
|Xero||Link to schedule your onboarding appointment|
|Oracle NetSuite||Link to schedule your onboarding appointment|
|Sage Intacct||Link to schedule your onboarding appointment|
|Other/Not syncing any accounting software||Link to schedule your onboarding appointment|
- Select the appropriate link from the above
- Select your time zone and browse the available time slots. Available times will appear in blue.
- Keep in mind that onboarding appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes
- If you need more time, ask for an additional 30 minutes in the Notes section of the onboarding form. If it's possible to accommodate the request, you'll receive a longer appointment from your trainer.
- Enter company details and contact information. This is where we'll send the calendar invitation for the onboarding appointment.
- Select Confirm Booking and you should receive a calendar invitation within 12 hours.
The calendar invitation will include instructions on how to prepare for your appointment. You can also see the article 6 quick tips for a successful set-up call for more information.
Account Setup View all
Making Payments View all
Get Paid (Receivables) View all
QuickBooks Online View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite / Intacct View Intacct View NetSuite