Android Mobile App for collaborators: Share your profile and manage network connections
With the Bill.com Android mobile app, collaborators can share your account profile and get connected with other Key CashFlow accounts in just a few steps! Manage your sent or received connection requests in the mobile app while on the go, so you can schedule payments at your convenience.
Send a link to your profile
While in the Bill.com app, on the Overview page, on your vendors list, or customers list:
- Select + in the top right corner
- Select Share profile
- Select an app to share through from the provided list
Your recipient receives a link to your network profile, and they can send a request to connect with you from there.
- Check the Manage your connection requests section on next steps after receiving a connection request
- Check the Receive a link to a profile section below for your recipient's steps
Receive a link to a profile
If you receive a link to a Key CashFlow profile:
- Select the link in the app you received it
- If prompted, select to continue in the Bill.com mobile app
- You'll see the profile of the account who sent you a link, select Connect to send a connection request
Once they accept your connection request, you're ready to send or receive ePayments through the network.
Manage your connection requests
When you login to the Bill.com app, you'll see Review connection requests in your to do items, if you have pending requests.
- Select Review connection requests
- Select a pending request
- The type of connection request will show as Receive Payments or Send Payments
- Select Accept to connect, or Deny to deny the request and not connect
Once you accept the connection request, you're ready to send or receive ePayments through the network.