Enable or Disable Purchase Orders (POs)
Administrator users of accounts that sync with Oracle NetSuite or Sage Intacct can enable or disable the Purchase Order (PO) feature.
Enable or disable purchase orders
- Select Settings
- Select Features under Billing & Subscription
- Select Use it to enable POs, or select Don't use it to disable POs
When you first enable, purchase order workflow will be set to 2-way matching by default. You can change to 3-way matching in Settings.
Enable or disable purchase orders for console clients
If you are the console administrator:
- In your console, select Features
- Select Purchase Order
- Select Use it to enable POs, or select Don't use it to disable POs for each eligible client
If you are the client:
If your account is managed by your accountant, please contact your accountant to enable purchase orders for you, following the steps above.
Things to Know
- When POs are disabled, you won't see Purchase orders in the navigation menu
- When POs are disabled, they won't sync to Key CashFlow from your accounting software, and you won't be able to link bills to POs
- Any POs created in your accounting software while POs are disabled in Key CashFlow will sync to Key CashFlow if you enable POs again
- If you disable POs after linking POs to bills in Key CashFlow, the links will still remain if you enable POs again
- Any bills created from a PO and containing line items from a PO will still keep those line items if POs are disabled