Android Mobile App for Collaborators: Password and signing in for Android
When you sign in to the Bill.com mobile app for the first time, you will are able to set a special PIN after entering your Key CashFlow password. For security reasons, your PIN will be disabled if you change your password and you'll need to take a few steps to get back into the Bill.com mobile app.
After changing your password
- Uninstall the Bill.com mobile app from your phone or tablet
- Reinstall the app from the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Sign in to the app with your new Key CashFlow password
- Set a new 4-digit PIN
Things to know
- A user profile must be activated before signing into the mobile app
- To activate the user profile, find the email titled "You've been invited by < Administrator name > to collaborate in Key CashFlow" sent to the email address that will be used to sign in
- If unable to locate the email:
- Check spam and filters for an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Select Reset my password on the sign in screen and check your email inbox for "Create a new Bill.com password" email to create a password