Sage Intacct sync error: This transaction is missing 'Vendor' dimension for the Account 20000 [Select 'Vendor' dimension and save your transaction.]This transaction may be grouped with other transactions in General Ledg"
Why the sync error occurs
The expense account(s) used on this bill require a dimension, due to a setting in Sage Intacct. This dimension may be Department, Location, Project, Customer, Vendor, Employee, or an Item.
How to fix the sync error
You'll need to either remove the dimension requirement from the account in Sage Intacct and run another sync, or add the dimension to the erroring bill in Key CashFlow and sync.
To edit the bill in Key CashFlow:
- Select Bills in the navigation menu
- If the bill to be edited isn't listed, it may not be an unpaid bill
- To see all Bills, change Payment Status drop down to All
- Select the Invoice Number of the bill to be edited
- Hover over the vendor name to see details such as payment method, payment address, pay to, payment terms, autopay setting, 1099 status, tax ID, and primary email address
- Select More actions
- Select Edit bill
- Edit the bill information as needed
- Select Save
To remove the required dimension from the account(s) in Sage Intacct:
- In Sage Intacct, hover over General Ledger and select Accounts
- Locate the account that requires dimension removal, based on the error and/or the account(s) used on the erroring bill
- Select Edit next to the account number
- Under Dimension settings, uncheck everything
- Select Save in the top right corner
- Sync again