The following is a list and explanation of each of the fields you can include when importing jobs.
Important Note: If you sync with an accounting software, we don't recommend importing records via CSV into Key CashFlow unless they don’t exist in your accounting software at all to avoid duplicates and sync errors.
|Field Name||Required?||Maximum length||Description||Accepted Values||Additional Information|
|Job Name*||Yes||100 characters||The name of this job||- Key field
- Requires an exact match with the desired Job's name (for updating)
|Active?||No||NA||Denotes if this Job is active or inactive||Active
|- Requires an exact match with one of the accepted values
- All records are set to Active when created; They can't be created and set to inactive in the same import
|Description||No||4000 characters||The description of this Job|
|Job ID||Yes||40 characters||The ID of this Job||- Key field
- Requires an exact match with the desired Job's ID
Can't be updated via import
|Parent Job Name||No||100 characters||The name of this Job's parent||- Requires an exact match with the desired Job's name
- The desired Job must be active in Key CashFlow or created during the same import
|Parent Job ID||No||40 characters||The ID of this Job's parent||- Requires an exact match with the desired Job's ID
- The desired Job must be active in Key CashFlow, or created during the same import
Please note: If specifying the Parent Job, both Parent Job Name and Parent Job ID must be provided.
Account Setup View all
Making Payments View all
Get Paid (Receivables) View all
QuickBooks Online View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite / Intacct View Intacct View NetSuite