Oracle NetSuite: Items
If you sync with Oracle NetSuite, items will sync from Key CashFlow to Oracle NetSuite
From Oracle NetSuite to Key CashFlow
- Discount items:
- Discount items at the header level of an invoice in Oracle NetSuite will not sync to Key CashFlow
- Discount Items at the line item level will sync into Key CashFlow as a line item from Oracle NetSuite. It will not be editable in Key CashFlow.
- Discount line items will only apply to the line item directly above it
- Discounts in Oracle NetSuite can be a percentage, but only the amount of that discount line item will sync to Key CashFlow. The percentage will not show in Key CashFlow.
- If you create an invoice in Key CashFlow and select a discount line item, when it syncs to NetSuite the discount will be applied to the entire amount of the invoice, i.e. at the header level.
- Best Practice:
- If you would like the discount applied at the header level, create the invoice in Key CashFlow
- If you would like the discount applied at the line item level, create the invoice in Oracle NetSuite
- Shipping items on invoices:
- Shipping items used on an invoice in Oracle NetSuite will sync is as line items on the invoice in Key CashFlow, which will add the associated amount to the invoice total
- Best practice is to manage shipping items on invoices in Oracle Netsuite, because selecting shipping items when creating an invoice in Key CashFlow will not sync back to Oracle NetSuite, to the proper shipping table?
- Sales Tax Items:
- Sales Tax Items and Shipping Items are 1-way to Bill.com (if AR sync is enabled)
From Key CashFlow to Oracle NetSuite
- Items created in Key CashFlow will sync to Oracle NetSuite with the subtype: For Resale.
- If an item needs to have a different subtype, it must be created in Oracle NetSuite.
Account Setup View all
Making Payments View all
Get Paid (Receivables) View all
QuickBooks Online View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite / Intacct View Intacct View NetSuite