QuickBooks Desktop sync error: No Disk - There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive filepath.
Why the sync error occurs
This error is often due to a USB device (e.g., a flash drive, external hard drive, MP3 player, cell phone) that hasn't been safely removed from the computer.
How to fix the sync error
To resolve this error:
- Close QuickBooks and the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Safely remove the device from the computer by selecting the Safely Remove Hardware icon
- It's located in the notification area on the far right of the taskbar
- Select the Show hidden icons button to display all icons in the notification area
- Alternatively, safely remove devices from the Computer folder by selecting Start Computer, right-click the device you want to remove, and select Eject
- Remove the device if it's still plugged into the computer
- Sync again
If the error continues, reboot the computer and sync again.
Account Setup View all
Making Payments View all
Get Paid (Receivables) View all
QuickBooks Online View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite / Intacct View Intacct View NetSuite