Sage Intacct sync: Bills
- Only fully unpaid bills sync from Sage Intacct into Key CashFlow
- Always initiate payments in Key CashFlow
- Bills can be paid on the Overview page or the individual bill
- Record offline payments to mark bills as paid from the individual bill page
- Offline payments will sync to Sage Intacct
- Print check in Sage Intacct can be selected on the individual bill page
- This type of payment will sync to Sage Intacct
- Bills that are entered in Key CashFlow that are over $10 million dollars will sync into Sage Intacct as $0 bills in the state "no value". This is currently a sync limitation.
- Once a bill is paid, it cannot be updated via the sync. If a paid bill needs to be reclassified, enable Re-classify transactions in Sage Intacct to avoid sync errors.
- Sage Intacct PO's will sync to Key CashFlow once they're converted to unpaid bills. After syncing, they're ready to be approved and paid.
- In order for bills to sync seamlessly, approvals in Sage Intacct will need to be disabled
- Go to Accounts Payable > Configure Accounts Payable > Payment Approval Settings
- Select Disable Approval. If choosing to have this option unchecked, all bills will need to be approved in Sage Intacct for payments to be recorded.
- The option to have ONLY Approved bills sync to Sage Intacct is available