Sage Intacct sync: Bills
- Only fully unpaid bills sync from Sage Intacct into Key CashFlow
- Always initiate payments in Key CashFlow
- Bills can be paid on the Overview page or the individual bill
- Record offline payments to mark bills as paid from the individual bill page
- Offline payments will sync to Sage Intacct
- Print check in Sage Intacct can be selected on the individual bill page
- This type of payment will sync to Sage Intacct
- Bills that are entered in Key CashFlow that are over $10 million dollars will sync into Sage Intacct as $0 bills in the state "no value". This is currently a sync limitation.
- Once a bill is paid, it cannot be updated via the sync. If a paid bill needs to be reclassified, enable Re-classify transactions in Sage Intacct to avoid sync errors.
- Sage Intacct PO's will sync to Key CashFlow once they're converted to unpaid bills. After syncing, they're ready to be approved and paid.
- In order for bills to sync seamlessly, approvals in Sage Intacct will need to be disabled
- Go to Accounts Payable > Configure Accounts Payable > Payment Approval Settings
- Select Disable Approval. If choosing to have this option unchecked, all bills will need to be approved in Sage Intacct for payments to be recorded.
- The option to have ONLY Approved bills sync to Sage Intacct is available
Account Setup View all
Making Payments View all
Get Paid (Receivables) View all
QuickBooks Online View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite / Intacct View Intacct View NetSuite