Sync check numbers to the accounting software
If you sync with QuickBooks Online: the check number will sync to the memo field of the payment record within QuickBooks Online.
If you sync with any other accounting software: check numbers for Key CashFlow payments will not sync to your accounting software. However, you will see "Key CashFlow" in the place where a check number could be in the accounting software. This will make it easy to identify which payments were made by Key CashFlow.
Report with Check Numbers
You can get a list of check numbers for your Key CashFlow payments by running a Funds Transfer Detail Report in Key CashFlow:
- Select Reports in the left navigation menu
- Under Payables Reports, select Funds Transfer Detail for Key CashFlow Payments
- On the Funds Transfer Detail page:
- Enter a date or date range
- Group the results by date or vendor
- Select a Report Format.
- Select Go
The report shows all the individual payments grouped by day. The Key CashFlow check number is reported in the Disbursement # field.