QuickBooks Desktop - Server or hosting provider sync dashboard installation
The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on setting up the Sync Dashboard program.
- The sync dashboard requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 be enabled to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- The sync dashboard has been verified to be compatible with QuickBooks desktop 2014 and later, but may still work with older versions.
- Download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard (~955 KB)
- Once the program is downloaded, open the .exe file, and follow the prompts to install it to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Select Install
- Select Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Contact the Key CashFlow user, in an administrator or accountant role, to inform them they can now set up the sync for the first time.