How to add an admin or authorized user
If you log in to Key CashFlow through KeyNavigator, please contact your representative at KeyBank to add additional administrators or authorized users to Key CashFlow.
If you log in to Key CashFlow through the Key.com Small Business site, please use the steps below to add a new administrator or authorized user.
Add a new administrator user
- Have the user who wants to be added as an administrator log in to Key.com Small Business.
- Select Payments & Transfers then Key CashFlow from the upper navigation bar.
- Follow the prompts to enroll the additional administrator in Key CashFlow.
Add a new authorized user
- Existing administrator log in to Key.com Small Business.
- Add the new user as a sub-user within Key.com if they are not already added.
- Select Tools then Manage Users from the Upper Navigation bar.
- Follow the prompts to add Key CashFlow access to the sub-user who needs authorized user access in Key CashFlow.